Monday 7 April 2014

Easter Clothing Contest!

Hi Jammerz! As a 10 followers/16k views celebration, Animal Jammerz Blog is having an Easter Clothing Contest!
There are two themes - most like an Easter bunny, and most like a chicken! You can enter both, or you can just enter one if you want. The contest is open to everyone. :)

Please watch this video for some more information (and the winner of the black worn giveaway):



As it states, you comment your username and the name(s) of the animal(s) you wish to enter HERE (below).  I will take a screenshot of your animal(s) for the contest. : 3
Also, if you prefer, you can send me a screenshot of your animal(s) in Best Dressed if you want to wear clothes from that game (there might be more variety, especially if you're a non member) (winkwinkwinkaj@gmail.com)

(The rounds and voting will take place here)

VOTING RULES:
There are going to be five rounds, and each round will finish after two days. You can only vote once per round. 
You can only vote for one Jammer per round.
You vote for the Jammer you want to keep in the competition, but watch out - there will be twists..
Anyone can vote, whether they have entered or not, but if you have entered you can't vote for yourself.
Please leave your username while voting.
Please be kind. :)
Have fun!

Voting begins Friday, 11th April so please try to comment your entry before then.

Please enter if you can! :D
Jam on!


P.S. If you can, it'd be great if you spread the news by reposting this banner onto your blog, YouTube, Instagram, etc. Thanks!

Click here to visit Animal Jammerz Blog!

16 comments:

  1. username: Blacklazer
    Status: non-member
    Little Daisymoon (my penguin) is a chicken
    and Fuzzy Thebunny (my bunny) is an easter bunny
    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I post the video of my animals on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so, but be careful, Jammerz could copy you. ^.^

      Delete
    2. I sent it in my gmail :)

      Delete
    3. Oh really? I didn't seem to get it. ^.^ Could you make sure that it's winkwinkwinkaj@gmail.com ?

      Delete
  3. Here's my entry! ^.^
    Username: animals352
    Status: Member
    My penguin Empress Arcticclaw is a chicken!
    My bunny Enchanted Magicstar is an Easter bunny!
    Well, there's my entry! Good luck everyanimal! I know everyone's going to do great! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your entry! I've taken a picture of both of those animals. :)

      Delete
  4. UserName: redrose92458
    Status: Mumber
    Choice: Both
    Chicken: DareDevil Loud Ghots
    EasterBunny: Fuzzy Happy Bunny

    heres a link to my snapshot of them and INFO BTW i missed spell the name of DareDevil.

    file:///C:/Users/Admins/Pictures/2013-08-29%20sisons/Donna's%20things/stuff/AJ/chicken%20comp%202014.PNG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your entry! I tried searching that link but it said file not found, so I took a screenshot of your animals on your player card. ^.^ Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, that sounds awesome! I'll enter as soon as I can. I love the idea of using Best Dressed to help non-members!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. User: numnum13
      Status: Member
      Duchess is an Easter Bunny! Here's the URL of my entry:

      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-64lEaOddYNQ/U0avoAvpm7I/AAAAAAAACTs/IGiA3gu34v8/s1600/easteroutfit.png

      Delete
    2. Great! I got a picture of her. :)

      Delete
  6. User: hannah12298. animals: explorer speedyrabbit is the bunny precious daringgem is the chicken

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left a comment, but everyone needs to follow a few simple ground rules:
1. No inappropriate language.
2. No bullying or being mean to other Jammerz.
3. Don't slag anyone if their answers weren't right, it's just plain mean. :I
Remember, comment moderation is on this blog so nobody will be able to copy your answers until the contest is over. :)
Jam on!